Inspection by Appointment
Sunshine Coast Luxury & Quality Lifestyle with Equestrian Facilities
Located within 15 minutes’ drive from the famous Noosa Head, this house provides the luxury quality lifestyle to its dwellers.
This dream house is for buyers of quality lifestyle, enjoying not only stylish living at its highest standard near Noosa of Sunshine Coast but also equestrian sports.
The house is architecturally thought through both functionally and aesthetically. The thick natural stone wall and imported Italian terracotta roof house with the organic curve-form of swimming pool plus the Olympic standard dressage arena and well-setup stable, fit naturally into the undulating landscape and the Lake MacDonald area.
Sunshine Coast, another booming city: The Sunshine Coast University Hospital was opened in April this year. In addition, with and the Federal Government’s announcement in last October, the Sunshine Coast Airport has been officially designated as Australia’s newest international airport in 2020. This enhancement of the international accessibility will be a win for international visitation to the region and will bring more economic benefit to the region.
• Swarovski crystal chandelier and light-fitting at double height entrance, Jarrah timber floor
• Kitchen: New Guinea rosewood, granite bench top and stairs
• Master bedroom ensuite with jacuzzi & spectacular view
• 2 other ensuite are self-contained with direct access from outdoor provide opportunities of Airbnb or horse/ property carers or stable hand
• Alarm System: SIERRA, back to base & Ducted Air Conditioning: central cooling & heating
General Outdoor Features
• Fully fenced, separate access at Pine Tree Drive, ideal for loading and unloading
• Swimming Pool: Inground
• Power: Solar Power generation of 10 kW, single & 3 phases at house, garage & stables
• Rainwater Storage: House, 90,000 litres underground tanks, Stable, 10,000 litres tank on ground
• Fully irrigated garden & orchard
Stables and Dressage Arena Outdoor Features
• Olympic Sized Dressage arena (20m x 60 m) with floodlights and all-weather surface
• German design ECOGRID® Arena System & dam-fed arena sprinkler system
• 7 pasture improved paddocks with horse-safe flexor fencing, gate mats, large shelters (double) and automatic water
• Spacious & well-equipped stable: hardwood lined-walls & doors, large tack room, horse crush, loft, 3-phases power, automatic water troughs and machinery room
• PARKING: horse float & truck or caravan carport & storage
Interested parties, please contact Jim at 0404 958 339 or Roland at 0401 258 881 for an inspection.