Inspection by Appointment
Big House With Huge Potential For Investors
Walk into this home and be genuinely impressed. The quietude of the area, combined with the spectacular mountain views and breezes will make your inspection a pleasure. Walk around and appreciate the consistency in high end finishes in all areas, attention to detail and endless space this home offers.
Whilst all of the work in the home is new, character charm has been maintained with the elevated wrap around veranda accessible through French doors from all areas of the home, high ceilings both upstairs and downstairs and extremely solid hard wood construction showing off polished timber tones throughout.
For your modern creature comforts, there are 5 exceptionally large bedrooms with huge built-ins, 4 bathrooms all with modern fittings, 2 bay remote controlled garage, secure remote controlled and lockable front gate, a huge kitchen with high-end appliances and ample living space both indoors and out.
• Elevated 739sqm block capturing mountain range views and breezes
* Low upkeep and maintenance, all outside boards are Linea board
• Secure gated access, an impressive entrance to your home with security from inside the home with a camera
• Two stores, perfect for those who like the privacy of space
• Polished hardwood flooring
* Insulated internally
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with opportunity to expand further with the bi-fold doors onto the back veranda and yard area
• Kitchen with high-end appliances, plentiful bench space and cupboards and stone bench tops
• Bathrooms with immaculate finishes, tiled to the ceilings, free-standing baths and stylish matt black colour feature
• Bedrooms all with built-ins and access onto the wrap around veranda, all exceptionally large, 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs, one with potential to be used as a media/rumpus room due to deliberate design for this multi-purpose
• Soft color scheme throughout, timeless and tasteful
• Fully fenced
• Located in a well-established, quiet street surrounded by exceptional homes
• High growth suburb, only a stone’s throw away from Ipswich CBD
• Walking distance to private primary and high schools
• Only 2kms* to Major River link Shopping Centre
• Close to major shops, schools conveniences and transport corridors
Call for an Appointment
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.