Inspection by Appointment
Great Free Standing Townhouse Feels Like A House
Positioned in a private cul-de-sac, this quality free standing townhouse provides a unique opportunity to get into the highly desirable Forestville Community. A townhouse that feels like a house with a district view, it offers an easy care and low maintenance lifestyle. Its excellent location is only a short distance to Forestville Primary School and local Forestville shopping centre.
Modern and flooded with light, this three- storey townhouse offers 4 double-sized bedrooms on top and lower levels. The spacious master bedroom with its own ensuite is on top level and the other three bedrooms & two bathrooms are on the lower level. As an added bonus, there is also one extra play/study room on the lower level to make the family life fully functional and versatile. As you enter the townhouse, you will be guided through to a spacious, bright living and dining area with a well-appointed kitchen that is equipped with stone bench, Miele stainless steel appliances.
In addition, there is also a covered private entertainer’s courtyard bathed in sunlight, making it ideal for any gatherings with family and friends under any weather condition. This property is a must to inspect.
Features that we love:
– Free standing townhouse
– Indoor and outdoor living and entertainment areas
– Spacious living and dinning area with district views
– Private front courtyard with lawn and spacious undercover backyard
– Upstairs master bedroom with own ensuite, built-in wardrobes and storage
– Three bedrooms with two bathrooms plus one extra living/study room downstairs
– Modern kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, stone bench top
– Double automatic garage, with internal access and visitor parking spaces in the complex
– Ducted air conditioning
– Internal laundry
– Superb location close to shops, schools and buses to the city
Please contact Martin for more information.